FacebookTwitterDiggStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditTechnoratiLinkedin

Welcome

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is a group dedicated to researching Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (often referred to as LENR) while sharing all procedures, data, and results openly online. We rely on comments from online contributors to aid us in developing our experiments and contemplating the results. We invite everyone to participate in our discussions, which take place in the comments of our experiment posts. These links can be seen along the right-hand side of this page. Please browse around and give us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you around Quantum Heat.

Join us and become part of the project. Become one of the active commenters, who question our work and suggest next steps.

Or, if you are an experimenter, talk to us about becoming an affiliated lab and doing your work in a Live Open Science manner.

Username:
Password:
Remember me

Get Involved

TOPIC: Electrochemical researcher reporting for duty

#1632 5 months 1 day ago
Electrochemical researcher reporting for duty

Hello!

I'm an electrochemical research technician with some spare time on their hands. I have 0 formal education with the kind of maths needed to calculate anything about these multitoroids, electromagnetic interactions, or nucleon decay. When it comes to high energy physics, or whatever this is, all i know is the right hand rule.

That said, I'm very interested to collaborate.

I heard that there was someone in the netherlands currently working on experiments, Henk Jurrien, I'm also a dutch citizen so if possible i'd like to get in contact and see if there's anything i can help him with. I'm thinking possibly analysis (I have access and permission to use a SEM and XRD and maybe more devices at work, provided I don't waste my own working hours or fill up the device bookings), maybe electrochemical treatment of targets if there's any merit to doing that.

Additionally, I'd be interested in trying to agglomerate information that you guys have already collected into a bit of a storyline. Maybe something like a powerpoint presentation of the big picture, building up from fundamentals, showing some conceptual models that people are playing with now (I heard something specifically mentioning vortons and nudging barions into leptons by messing with their vortons, I have no idea what to make of any of that yet). Idk, I know i've only been aware of this topic for a week, but I got introduced to it through a literal conspiracy theory (MH370) and a video from Robert Murray-Smith "debunking" the thunderstorm generator (Which i also understand, because if you're not up to speed with the EVO mechanics there's no way you're "just adding some cavitated ions" and "magically outputting the normal atmospheric concentration of air". I get the gist now, but it took a while!).

I think i said it better in my other message on the welcome mat channel: I'd like to bring up this electromagnetic phenomenon with all of it's amazing and weird implications without having to bring up alchemy, UFO's, and pre-younger-dryas-stonework or stone/metal-softening within the first hour. This technology really does have it all, it seems, and I'd like a good summary to start with the acceptably fundamental and build up to the "the theory makes sense, and the impact marks fit with theory... so i guess the implications must also be real" moment. And with "i'd like one" i mean "if you don't have one yet hit me up and we'll start working on it".
The administrator has disabled public write access.