FacebookTwitterDiggStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditTechnoratiLinkedin

Welcome

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is a group dedicated to researching Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (often referred to as LENR) while sharing all procedures, data, and results openly online. We rely on comments from online contributors to aid us in developing our experiments and contemplating the results. We invite everyone to participate in our discussions, which take place in the comments of our experiment posts. These links can be seen along the right-hand side of this page. Please browse around and give us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you around Quantum Heat.

Join us and become part of the project. Become one of the active commenters, who question our work and suggest next steps.

Or, if you are an experimenter, talk to us about becoming an affiliated lab and doing your work in a Live Open Science manner.

Username:
Password:
Remember me

Welcome to the New Fire Discussions

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What should an active holiday be like?

#1314 1 year 3 months ago
What should an active holiday be like?

What should an active holiday be like? Most Chinese people dance for an hour every night. It relieves stress after the day's work, lifts your spirits, and strengthens your health. What kind of active recreation do you have?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#1316 1 year 3 months ago

For me, active recreation should be more athletic. It seems to me that active helps us to cross the line of the world we are used to and our understanding of what recreation should be. And also physically creates time and space to try new things, exercise, stimulate the brain, and learn new physical activities away from the daily pressures and obligations that can get in the way. That's why I love vacationing in Gatlinburg, as it's a truly breathtaking vacation among nature and beautiful mountains. If you too are attracted to this kind of vacation, I suggest you try booking www.westgateresorts.com/hotels/tennessee/gatlinburg/ for yourself. This will allow you to completely reset and relax.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by gcdkobanan.

#1317 1 year 3 months ago
Tips for getting started with online arbitrage.

Tips for getting started with online arbitrage. Can you advise me, on what should I start in online arbitrage? This is very interesting and unknown to me direction, so maybe I can avoid the basic mistakes of beginners.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by bedolaga.

#1329 1 year 2 months ago

Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by bedolaga.

#1341 1 year 2 months ago

An active holiday should be an adventurous and invigorating experience that offers a break from the monotony of daily life. It should allow you to explore new places, participate in exciting activities and challenge yourself physically and mentally. The key to an active holiday is to find a balance between physical exertion and relaxation, so you can return home feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

If you're looking for an active holiday, I would highly recommend checking out Red Carpet VIP https://travelredcarpet.com/ This company specializes in customizing and planning vacations that are tailored to your specific interests and needs. Their experienced travel consultants will work with you to create an itinerary that combines adventure with luxury and comfort, ensuring that your active holiday is truly unforgettable. With Red Carpet VIP, you can be sure that your active holiday will be perfectly planned and executed, leaving you free to enjoy all the exciting experiences that await you.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Ikkar.