FacebookTwitterDiggStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditTechnoratiLinkedin

Welcome

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is a group dedicated to researching Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (often referred to as LENR) while sharing all procedures, data, and results openly online. We rely on comments from online contributors to aid us in developing our experiments and contemplating the results. We invite everyone to participate in our discussions, which take place in the comments of our experiment posts. These links can be seen along the right-hand side of this page. Please browse around and give us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you around Quantum Heat.

Join us and become part of the project. Become one of the active commenters, who question our work and suggest next steps.

Or, if you are an experimenter, talk to us about becoming an affiliated lab and doing your work in a Live Open Science manner.

Username:
Password:
Remember me

Welcome to the New Fire Discussions

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: solar panel systems

#1275 1 year 4 months ago
solar panel systems

Good evening. Are there any of us who already use solar panels? I have long been interested in this topic, as with the current rise in electricity prices, I would like to have alternatives. If you have experience in this, share your tips. I think this topic will be of interest to many.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#1276 1 year 4 months ago
solar panel systems

Good afternoon. I am also very interested in this topic. I've read a lot about it, because as you rightly say, the future is behind it and soon very many people will use alternative energy sources. And the power depends on your goals and needs. For example if you are looking for a smart energy solution for your van or boat, you can buy a complete 2kw solar system for a stable power supply. Its power will be quite enough. But you need a more powerful system for your home.

#1277 1 year 4 months ago
solar panel systems

Thank you for the helpful recommendation. I think many people will find it useful, as many are thinking about buying solar panels.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Vikkii.

#1313 1 year 3 months ago
solar panel systems

Thank you very much for the information provided

#1315 1 year 3 months ago
solar panel systems

Yes, this is very useful information