FacebookTwitterDiggStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditTechnoratiLinkedin

Welcome

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is a group dedicated to researching Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (often referred to as LENR) while sharing all procedures, data, and results openly online. We rely on comments from online contributors to aid us in developing our experiments and contemplating the results. We invite everyone to participate in our discussions, which take place in the comments of our experiment posts. These links can be seen along the right-hand side of this page. Please browse around and give us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you around Quantum Heat.

Join us and become part of the project. Become one of the active commenters, who question our work and suggest next steps.

Or, if you are an experimenter, talk to us about becoming an affiliated lab and doing your work in a Live Open Science manner.

Username:
Password:
Remember me

Get Involved

TOPIC: HI Bob,

#831 10 years 5 months ago
HI Bob,

Bob,

I am working on behalf of the 3 interested parties who have been working with QUT - Anthony Gott.

However we would like to establish our own research team. We are keen to establish a lab close to Melbourne Australia so could you advise the process for us to purchase a suitable the state of the art equipment.

Our funder is in the UK this week and next and would like to see a working application of the technology as close to London as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Wilf Sawatzky
Technical Dirctor
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#835 10 years 5 months ago
HI Bob,

bob
Dear Wilf,

Sorry I missed your note, I was in France working on the experiment there and since I got back working on the blog 'Gamma' recently announced.

I am in London tomorrow and can meet your funder in the evening.

At the moment there is no cells in the UK, the nearest cells are in southern France.

I hope you get this message.

Kind regards

Bob

#836 10 years 5 months ago
HI Bob,

Thank you for your note.

Our funder Don Fry is very keen to have a conversation with you and to that end he would need a phone number in London or some other means to make an

appointment with you.

I don't have a phone number for him in London, but his email address is Don Fry E-mail Address(es):

I am patiently waiting to get on line with you but if I fail you should have this email address, which might serve to get Don in contact with you.

Kind regards Wilf
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by pegel.

#837 10 years 5 months ago
HI Bob,

bob
Dear Wilf,

If you click on the green "+" to reveal the contact form and send us an email, I will get it and respond.

Failing that he can reach me on +44 (0)7472362544

I will be available from 19:00 today, Friday 8th November 2013 in the Angel area of London. I can travel centrally.

Kind Regards

Bob

#838 10 years 5 months ago
HI Bob,

bob
Dear Wilf,

I have not been called or contacted via the site contact form as of now. I can wait for another 40 mins or so before I make my way back to the south coast.

Bob

#839 10 years 5 months ago
HI Bob,

bob
Ok - can meet Monday or Tuesday Afternoon, please let me know.

Bob

#840 10 years 5 months ago
HI Bob,

Sorry to muck you about.

I have passed on your messages to both Richard and Don and spoke to Richard but have had no word from Don. Richard was going to give him a call and hopefully we can establish contact.

Thank you for your patience and I will report back as soon as I receive news.

Kind regards Wilf.

#841 10 years 5 months ago
HI Bob,

bob
Hi Wilf,

I spoke to Richard at length and we have a plan.

I am of course sad that I did not have a chance to discuss the project with Don face to face.

Regards

Bob

#846 10 years 5 months ago
HI Bob,

We, the three partners had a quick meeting last Sunday. Don explained that he was already on his way to Singapore at the time of your email. Richard gave a quick overview of the plan and we are now awaiting a list of components and suggestions of what to explore.

Kind regards Wilf

#847 10 years 5 months ago
HI Bob,

bob
Dear Wilf,

Excellent, We have worked out a proposal in principal but must agree it with the whole board of the CIC and get the approval also of Francesco Celani. I am sure this will be no problem.

We will put a proposal to you for Monday

Kind regards

Bob