FacebookTwitterDiggStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditTechnoratiLinkedin

Welcome

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is a group dedicated to researching Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (often referred to as LENR) while sharing all procedures, data, and results openly online. We rely on comments from online contributors to aid us in developing our experiments and contemplating the results. We invite everyone to participate in our discussions, which take place in the comments of our experiment posts. These links can be seen along the right-hand side of this page. Please browse around and give us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you around Quantum Heat.

Join us and become part of the project. Become one of the active commenters, who question our work and suggest next steps.

Or, if you are an experimenter, talk to us about becoming an affiliated lab and doing your work in a Live Open Science manner.

Username:
Password:
Remember me

TOPIC: I'm not sure what this is, hopefully I can earn it

#1671 3 months 4 weeks ago
I'm not sure what this is, hopefully I can earn it

But I am looking for the invite link to the Discord server!

Probably should have posted in Welcome Mat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#1672 3 months 3 weeks ago

It's not super active, and it's not entirely focused on MFMP either, but feel free to join discord.gg/2phg3ujb. I'm also very interested to learn all about it, even though that means running several different mental models at this time.

People say you need an open mind to think about stuff like this, i think you need an open mind to not get stuck thinking one way about it.

#1673 3 months 3 weeks ago

Oh yeah by the way, if you want you can start getting involved at Remoteview.substack.com, just comment on the posts, as well as twitter, and Bob is also very active on ecat-forums. I'm super unfamiliar with that last one but i'm sure you can find something if you look for it. Substack is the most interactive place outside the discord, which itself isn't super super busy. Come visit though, i need someone to think mechanistically with me. We have a lot of observational clues, but observational explanations may as well be "well god did it", we need a mechanistic explanation.