FacebookTwitterDiggStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditTechnoratiLinkedin

Welcome

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is a group dedicated to researching Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (often referred to as LENR) while sharing all procedures, data, and results openly online. We rely on comments from online contributors to aid us in developing our experiments and contemplating the results. We invite everyone to participate in our discussions, which take place in the comments of our experiment posts. These links can be seen along the right-hand side of this page. Please browse around and give us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you around Quantum Heat.

Join us and become part of the project. Become one of the active commenters, who question our work and suggest next steps.

Or, if you are an experimenter, talk to us about becoming an affiliated lab and doing your work in a Live Open Science manner.

Username:
Password:
Remember me

Welcome to the New Fire Discussions

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: How to start your own business?

#1310 1 year 3 months ago
How to start your own business?

I always admired people who were able to succeed in business, and I always dreamed of having at least a small business and working for myself. How do you think it is possible to do this without having a large start-up capital?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#1311 1 year 3 months ago

Everyone has the right to make a mistake. After all, he who makes no mistakes does nothing. So even if you fail at something the first time, get up and do it again, but with a different approach. Never give up and do not despair. Remember - luck loves perseverance, so don't give up when you are one step away from it. As the experience of successful people such as Oskar Hartmann , the path to success can be both ups and downs, but if they pass, you can achieve their goals and change your life dramatically.

#1312 1 year 3 months ago

Unfortunately, not all good things in life come easily and the road to success can be difficult. But if you have decided to change your life and start your own business, it is important not to quit halfway through. Let the stories of people who have been able to achieve a lot in life be a real example.

#1348 1 year 2 months ago

Imagine you lease a new space, equip it with computers and phones, and then you hire a staff to provide www.helpware.com/blog/top-10-customer-su...rcing-companies-2022 . What if your support volume increases so much that your staff cannot handle it?
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Ikkar.

#1373 1 year 1 month ago

Hello everyone, when you start your business you need to take a few important steps. For example, you will need to integrate a payment system if you have your own online store. The possibility of non-cash payments attracts with its convenience both sellers and buyers of goods and services. This determines the dynamic development of the market of payment systems for business. Many business owners choose the payment system at https://payadmit.com/features/anti-fraud-system/, which offers many features and ways to accept payments online.

#1380 1 year 1 month ago

Hello. In order to start your business, you first need to hire a virtual team. When you choose a virtual team, it is important to be sure that you are working with professionals who not only fit your business model, but have the necessary skills and experience to implement your project in accordance with your expectations. https://ncube.com/technologies/php I am satisfied working with this company and I am sure you will be too.