FacebookTwitterDiggStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditTechnoratiLinkedin

Welcome

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is a group dedicated to researching Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (often referred to as LENR) while sharing all procedures, data, and results openly online. We rely on comments from online contributors to aid us in developing our experiments and contemplating the results. We invite everyone to participate in our discussions, which take place in the comments of our experiment posts. These links can be seen along the right-hand side of this page. Please browse around and give us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you around Quantum Heat.

Join us and become part of the project. Become one of the active commenters, who question our work and suggest next steps.

Or, if you are an experimenter, talk to us about becoming an affiliated lab and doing your work in a Live Open Science manner.

Username:
Password:
Remember me

Welcome to the New Fire Discussions

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: EM affects "Aether", and this matters!

#1229 1 year 6 months ago
EM affects "Aether", and this matters!

Whatever the aether that we are concerned with is made of (actual aether, and or a Neutrino aether and or other candidates...)

There is reason to think that Electromagnetism alone has the power to do this, you could look at the EM interference waves that Bearden was talking about, you could look at the EM nature of disruptive discharge.

But there is also the Lamb shift that shows the electric field from the nucleolus can polarize virtual electron-positron pairs.
And the very existence of a permittivity to free space and the associated displacement current means there is something to displace.

Light can cut matter, burn and heat matter and push on matter. Light according to conventional understanding must produce a small gravity field. Light in an otherwise massless reflective box would suddenly grant the box the appearance of possessing inertial mas even though neither the light nor the box has any due to doppler effects changing the radiation pressure on the walls.

So there is no reason to suspect that light, even visible light should not be able to have some effect on aether, even light from a image.
Of course the light from the image is creating distinction in air and the plastic near the screen and so there is still matter, it is just light creating the definition, the geometry.

If you consider that there must be an effect from light on the aether, then why not shape power from images as Dan A. Davidson reported in his book shape power?!

What about Yantras and other symbols, what of symbolic radionics, maybe there is an ability to manifest energy from images, if so this could be very beneficial to learn from such a no-cost rapidly prototyping and comparatively safe method.

But can this be demonstrated? Well some can feel the energy in their hands, just put your hand in front of this image, do a sort of one handed Qi ball exercise where you move the palm of your hand to the centre of the image moving it closer and further from the screen, tense your hand lightly, keep it up for a minute and some of you will feel something, a warmth, cool, tingle, pressure, the exact sensation varies, give it a go.

img.png
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#1233 1 year 6 months ago

New design:

improved.png
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by aether22.

#1235 1 year 6 months ago

I was in touch with the author of this image for around the last 9 months periodically. Over 9 months he has sent various images to people to see which ones people are able to sense. Up until this image I was uncertain whether or not I could sense them, but for this image I believe I can feel some kind of pressure as I move my hand in front of the part of the screen displaying the image. Originally the first time I felt pressure and tingling but I seem to be unable to feel tingling any longer. Quite afew people on the mailing list reply to say they can sense different qualities from the various images he creates.

I find this very interesting as I assume it's structuring the field in front of the monitor. I think one doesn't have much to loose by trying to see what one can sense. Personally it's still very weak for me, but the author has said the sensation will grow with experience. I thought it would be cool to project coherent laser light through a transparency printed of one of these designs to see what if any effects it might have and might make any effects stronger.

The author however recommends the use of combinations of different colors as they each appear to have a different effect on the qualities and behavior of the energy. Anyways hopefully some other people will have a go at testing out their sensitivity to these images :)

Thanks for sharing your work!

#1241 1 year 6 months ago

Here is a stronger design

circ.png