FacebookTwitterDiggStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditTechnoratiLinkedin

Welcome

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is a group dedicated to researching Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (often referred to as LENR) while sharing all procedures, data, and results openly online. We rely on comments from online contributors to aid us in developing our experiments and contemplating the results. We invite everyone to participate in our discussions, which take place in the comments of our experiment posts. These links can be seen along the right-hand side of this page. Please browse around and give us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you around Quantum Heat.

Join us and become part of the project. Become one of the active commenters, who question our work and suggest next steps.

Or, if you are an experimenter, talk to us about becoming an affiliated lab and doing your work in a Live Open Science manner.

Username:
Password:
Remember me

TOPIC: Transmutation from K to Ca in aqueous media

#931 4 years 8 months ago
Transmutation from K to Ca in aqueous media

Hello, I just joined this forum as I have been a member of LENR-forum since 2014 and E-catworld reader since it was created, but recently got my interest in LENR renewed by the quasi simultaneous release of the Nature paper and the Mizuno COP 5 result.

My interest in LENR was severely crippled in 2017 as the infamous IH-Rossi trial left in evidence shady behaviour on both sides and left me with the certainty that LENR acceptance would never come from that venue.

Recently, I was fascinanted by the account and videos brough from Japan by the MFMP Project OHMA. My interest was particularly picked by the Ohmasa transmutation as it seems a rather simple approach.

I set out to design a project to replicate Ohmasa, but as the Ohmasa vibration machine is quite expensive, I was thinking on using ultrasound as a way to induce cavitation. I have been gathering as much formal academic literature on cavitation related transmutations, specially when the cavitation is induced by ultrasound. In this search I came along with the paper attached (Lu, Zhang and Zheng, January 2019) which is a much simpler approach and I think can be replicated relatively very quickly and with a limited budget.

I intend to perform this replication as a stepping stone towards gaining support for performing a replication of Ohmasa. I have the resources within reach and it will be performed in a formal academic environment.

I intend to share all details here as they come available, but would love help identifying potential sources of error and suggestions for control experiments.

So far I think the paper covered many potential error sources but I think the use of the ultrasonic stirrer is a potential confounding factor so a control will be added with and without ultrasound stirring. But I'd also like to try the solutions with the same ions but H+ intead of H-, and I have yet to think this trough for not adding other confounding factors.

So, this is basically it, I will greatly value you input. As I progress I will be creating a project in Researchgate to give all the details and share it there, too. I want this to be as open science as it can.

I also am trying to reach Dr. Lu, but no look so far either by e-mail nor in ResearchGate.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#1041 2 years 7 months ago

I would like to share with you my opinion about the guitar tuna processor. I think this app is the best and free app for iPhone. I have been using this app for a long time and it always helps me.

#1043 2 years 7 months ago

Checkout the product review sites in India for kitchen appliances and best rest assured. best review sites