FacebookTwitterDiggStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditTechnoratiLinkedin

Welcome

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is a group dedicated to researching Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (often referred to as LENR) while sharing all procedures, data, and results openly online. We rely on comments from online contributors to aid us in developing our experiments and contemplating the results. We invite everyone to participate in our discussions, which take place in the comments of our experiment posts. These links can be seen along the right-hand side of this page. Please browse around and give us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you around Quantum Heat.

Join us and become part of the project. Become one of the active commenters, who question our work and suggest next steps.

Or, if you are an experimenter, talk to us about becoming an affiliated lab and doing your work in a Live Open Science manner.

Username:
Password:
Remember me

TOPIC: Queensland University of Technology (update)

#497 10 years 11 months ago
Queensland University of Technology (update)

Hello everybody,

My name is Anthony Gott and I am a final year mechanical engineer at QUT in Brisbane, Australia. (Queensland University of Technology). The university has been approached by a group wanting to replicate the Celani cell experiment.

I choose this undertaking as my final year project without even fully knowing its concept or history. After learning more I am now completely engrossed in the project and its replication. Although I am using the replication experiment as my project/ thesis, there are many Professors on board.

There is a meeting with the potential benefactor on the 30th of April who would like to see a list of materials needed and who is already prepared to start design and manufacturing. Potentially he will fund the entire project.

I'm aware that all your information is available from the website and blog however additional information would greatly appreciated. I hope to very closely collaborate with MFMP.

Please contact me for the names of people and parties involved. There is two head of departments and the benefactor's is an Australian engineer turned company director, entrepreneur and philanthropist.

UPDATE

The capital has been secured and our design has been finalized. We are beginning construction of our own cell asap and hope very much to collaborate and share ideas with MFMP. I also sent an email to in relation to this.

Our replication will be similar to the Original Celani / V1.0 design, the troubleshooting and design ideas developed here were also applied. This will hopefully result in a smoother testing process.

There has been a great deal of support from the Professionals within QUT and on the benefactor side.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Gott

QUT mechanical engineering student
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Gotty. Reason: update
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#498 10 years 11 months ago
Queensland University of Technology

Almost forgot, contact me on either,

Questo indirizzo email è protetto dagli spambots. È necessario abilitare JavaScript per vederlo.

anthony_gott@.com

I have just emailed the professors and benefactor to see if they mind being listed on the forum. To provide me with some credibility.

Regards,
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Gotty.

#508 10 years 10 months ago

If I ever win the lottery I will donate ten million to the most promising replication. Seriously.
fusion princess
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gotty

#514 10 years 10 months ago

bob
Hi Anthony,

Thank you very much for your proposition and determination to help the investigation of this science.

Qualifying institutions that are able to demonstrate significant relevant equipment and skills may be given access to the Celani wires if they purchase a cell type from the imminent Kickstarter. We will also offer the control, data acquisition and broadcasting systems to allow people to actively be linked with the project.

This week we are finalising the offerings, but there will likely be variations of the Celani cell, the Steel and Glass Dual walled Cell and the Concentric calorimeter. The latter two of which are very capable cells that should be able to test both Celani wires and Nano Powders. There will likely need to be modifications to allow the various triggering and stimulation methods to be tried by the various experimentalist teams as we have not really even started trying to stimulate the reactions in the many ways claimed by others, we have been focussing on getting a trusted input/output system.

We hope to get a wide range of participants from around the world, identifying what may make these systems really work.

In any case, we are in the pursuit of truth, we would love to have you on board.

Bob

#538 10 years 9 months ago

Update

#539 10 years 9 months ago

bob
Dear Gotty,

We are preparing an important blog post on the last Steel and Glass dual cell differential experiment. Having a 14L and 360L instead of a 14L and 16L seams to have boosted the excess to between 8-10% according to Nicolas.

This type of experiment has little need for calibrations and is very easy to understand, all you are trying to do is keep the active and control water baths (of same volume) at same temperature. It seams that more power has to be supplied into the control (passive) cell in order for the same temperature to be reached.

To run this experiment you will need to pledge for 2 steel and glass cells and either use power/data logging etc system you have, or pledge for one of ours.

We are waiting for the bank account for the kickstarter and then final approval, however, the individual cells themselves will be rewards for pledges of £5000+ so that you can consider it.

Bob

#540 10 years 9 months ago

Thank you kindly for the response Bob,

This is great news, however our first cell will likely remain faithful to the original design. Though it is highly possible that both avenues can be taken. I'll will discuss with the university.

Ultimately I would like to pledge a S&G cell and power/data logging. While building our own Celani Cell, as this was the original intention.

What is the required pledge for power/data logging systems?

Regards,

Gotty

#544 10 years 9 months ago

bob
Here is the proposal for the data pack in the Kickstarter which will return some funds to MFMP for on-going work.

Pledge £5,000 or more
And get the the hardware and software to broadcast your experimental results to the world, Live!

You may have designed the best powder reactor in the world, or you want to try your hand with one of our reactors. Why not collaborate openly and help accelerate collective discovery. If you don’t have the means to broadcast data, why not consider our instrument pack for our cells or your own.

Instrumentation & power supply package suitable for our Celani Glass or Steel and Glass experiment set up
  • HUGnetLab Data Collector PC pre-configured with software for this experiment
  • 1 year support service that only covers the initial configuration of the instrumentation and the prescribed experiment. Further customization for variations of the initial experiment will be available for a fee.
  • Nice unit in transparent packaging to allow easy viewing and tracing of wires to input pins
  • One power supply, for heating one wire at a time
  • Two HUGnetLab data acquisition cards
  • Scriptable control of the power supply
  • Pre wired and set up for this experiment out of the box - plug and play

We look forward to seeing QUT become the first affiliated research team of this new science revolution. Any other teams thinking of joining the collaborative research effort should contact us and we will endeavour to support their needs and aspirations.

You are making a people powered new Manhattan project for the socially connected world.