FacebookTwitterDiggStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditTechnoratiLinkedin

Welcome

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is a group dedicated to researching Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (often referred to as LENR) while sharing all procedures, data, and results openly online. We rely on comments from online contributors to aid us in developing our experiments and contemplating the results. We invite everyone to participate in our discussions, which take place in the comments of our experiment posts. These links can be seen along the right-hand side of this page. Please browse around and give us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you around Quantum Heat.

Join us and become part of the project. Become one of the active commenters, who question our work and suggest next steps.

Or, if you are an experimenter, talk to us about becoming an affiliated lab and doing your work in a Live Open Science manner.

Username:
Password:
Remember me

Welcome to the New Fire Discussions

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Do you have any favorite websites or resources for

#1567 7 months 2 weeks ago
Do you have any favorite websites or resources for

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well! I'm currently working on a project that requires some high-quality Memphis skyline stock photos. I've been searching online, but I'd love to hear your recommendations. Do you have any favorite websites or resources for finding great Memphis skyline images?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#1568 7 months 2 weeks ago

I can definitely help you out with your quest for memphis skyline stock photos. One of my go-to sources for high-quality cityscape images, including Memphis, is Unsplash. They have a vast collection of user-contributed photos that are free to use, and the quality is often excellent. You can simply search for "Memphis skyline" on Unsplash's website, and you'll find a variety of options to choose from.

Another option worth exploring is Shutterstock. While some of their photos are paid, they offer a wide selection of professionally captured images, including Memphis skyline shots. It's a good choice if you need more specific or premium-quality pictures for your project.

Lastly, don't forget to check out Flickr's creative commons section. Many photographers share their work there under various creative commons licenses, which might suit your project's needs perfectly.

#1569 7 months 2 weeks ago

Unsplash is indeed a fantastic resource for finding high-resolution Memphis skyline images. Their user-friendly interface and diverse selection make it a great starting point.

In addition to the suggestions provided by Carl, I'd recommend exploring local photography communities or forums related to Memphis. Sometimes, you can discover hidden gems and unique perspectives on the city skyline through these platforms. You may even find photographers willing to share their work for non-commercial use.

Lastly, if you need images with a specific style or angle, consider reaching out to local photographers directly. Many of them are open to collaboration or may have the exact shots you need in their portfolios. Just remember to respect their copyright and licensing terms if you plan to use the images for commercial purposes.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by kevinjdalton.