Today marks a milestone for MFMP - 4 simultaneous experiments with live streaming data!
- V 1.3 Cells running the V2 Protocol in the US
- And in the EU, showing some interesting results that we are trying to nail down and understand better ( Simultaneous Test Runs EU/US! - UPDATE 4)
- 50m Constantan wire test in a LENR Stick test cell in the Concentric Tube Calorimeter in the loading, pre-cycling phase (50 meters of Constantan in one cell! UPDATE 1)
- Powder Reactor 3 is being loaded with Hydrogen while stimulated with AC - it absorbed hydrogen and dropped resistance almost immediately upon exposure. (RF Experiment Calibrations soon Underway [UPDATE #3 - Interesting Data Already?])
- The steel and glass cells are being prepped for another run
- Mathieu has been working on the Mizuno type experiment
- HUG is close to running 3 meters of Celani wire in a single LENR stick test cell inside a new water flow calorimeter
- and powder reactor 5 is being prepped for a baseline loading test in the near future
And as if that wasn't enough excitement, we are all busy preparing for the 18th International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF18) where we will be talking, networking, and displaying samples of the apparatus you have seen us using over the past 10 months. That conference will mark the first time our whole team has met face to face since we formed the MFMP at last year's ICCF in Daejong Korea. Should be a good time! Hope we see you there!